Configuring your application
The file localSettings.php contains code and switches to be used in the client-side application:
- 1.a switch
debug-modeto switch debugging information on and off
- 2.code to switch different forms of logging on and off
- 3.the time zone used at run-time
- 4.a switch
- 5.a time limit for running PHP.
- 6.a switch
productionEnvto switch between development and production mode
- 7.database credentials for the application to log into the database
- 8.a switch loginEnabled to allow logging into the system
- 11.run-time parameters for extensions such as OAuth.